Trajectaflex Resin Firing System – Advantages
- Adheres to world’s best practice of installing ground support as you advance forward.
- Checking physically for correct bolt hole alignment is eliminated which means far less time on and off the machine, reducing operator fatigue and chance of injury.
- Ability to load resin capsules from the jumbo platform means far less time on and off the machine, reducing operator fatigue and chance of injury.
- Less labour intensive – need for an offsider significantly reduced, if required at all.
- Revolutionary spring design allows for easy bolt hole location as the nozzle will flex and self index.
- Locating the pre drilled hole using the Trajectaflex nozzle is simplified due to nozzle’s robustness and design. The hole can be probed for without damage to the nozzle.
- With the collar of the pre drilled hole engaged and a slight boom movement, the nozzle will flex and self index, pushing the nozzle tip up into the hole.
- Downtime is kept to a minimum using the Trajectaflex nozzle due to the simplicity of its design. Most components can be unscrewed by hand.
- Complete disassembly can be achieved within seconds.
- Can be fitted to all feed rail profiles and machines.
- Reduced bolting cycle times achieved – see Testimonials
- Single person operation.
- Innovative design is not only simple and user friendly for the operator but also for personnel maintaining the machine.
- The complete system can be installed with ease. It is a low maintenance system with all parts easily accessible when maintenance is required.